Empathy - Project News Library Links Contacts
"PARTNERSHIP FOR A BETTER LIFE"
What is the aim of the project?
The project aims at an active social inclusion of people with disabilities through promotion and implementation of policies for equal opportunities and social inclusion by the creation of a Support Center for People with Disabilities.
What are the specific objectives of the project?
- Promoting a model of cooperation and partnership at local and regional level in the process of integration of people with disabilities
- Encouraging the development of social economy through the active involvement in this process of social enterprises, service providers and employers in the open labor market
- Improving the quality of life of people with disabilities and their families by supporting them in their finding of an appropriate social service
- Supporting the social integration of people with disabilities through e-Inclusion
- Supporting people with disabilities in their job finding in the open labour market
- Rising the public awareness and changing the attitudes of employers and society as a whole to the needs and abilities of persons with disabilities
- Motivating people with disabilities and their families for more active involvement and participation in the open labour market
- Raising the public awareness of the potential of the various social programmes and community initiatives to achieve equal opportunities for people with disabilities and their social inclusion
- Creating conditions for a change in the public attitudes to the acceptance of people with disabilities as full and equal part of society.
What is the target group?
- People with disabilities and their families
- Employees in social enterprises, including common employers, service providers, socially responsible corporations and municipalities in their capacity as service providers and employers
What is the duration of the project?
The duration of the project is 18 months – from 1 March 2013 to 31 August 2014.
The project is implemented with the financial support of Operational Programme "Human Resources Development", co-financed by the European Social Fund and the European Union. The National Alliance for Social Responsibility has overall responsibility for the contents of this document and under no circumstances it can be considered as the official position of the Agency for Social Assistance.
Investing in your future.